Why Choose Ed Cain’s Auto Service:
Taking care of your car’s most complex engine component needs high degree of skill and expertise. At Ed Cain’s Auto Service, our qualified staff can handle your car worries with utmost ease and exceptional workmanship.
• A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) – This is a nonprofit organization that is focused on improving techniques for a better business environment.
• FREE Towing with major repairs (within Tucson City limits)
• All Makes | Models, Domestic & Foreign- We service all brand cars from European, Asian Domestic
Ed Cain’s Auto Service performs routine brake repair check on cars entrusted to us. We utilize all necessary technology and equipment to accurately diagnose the brake problems and their service repair procedures. If you have any questions or inquiries, you can contact us through phone at (520) 326-6572 or you can send us an email through our contacts page. Be assured that our well-informed staff will gladly assist you.
Check out our other services:
- Transmission Service
- Diesel Service & Repair
- Air Conditioning Services
- Front End Suspension
When it concerns your vehicle’s brakes, at Ed Cain’s Auto Service, we do not take breaks. While driving around Tucson and the moment you feel hesitant about stepping on the accelerator pedal, it’s time to check for its brakes. At Ed Cain’s Auto Service, we take brake repairs seriously because we know it’s your safety at risk.
If there is one trusted brake repair service in Tucson, Arizona, it’s Ed Cain’s Auto Service. Come have us check on your car and its brakes, we diagnose the problem and discuss possible cost effective repairs with you. Our quality ASE (automotive service excellence) certified technicians use today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to all aspects of your vehicle, from routine maintenance to all major repairs.
Our goal is to provide our clients and car owners in Tucson and its surrounding areas, sustainable vehicle repairs and maintenance service.
Signs You Need Brake Repair
- Worn out brake pads – Normally, brake pads are more than a quarter inch thick. Anything thinner than that, then it’s time to have them changed
- Red Brake Dashboard light is on- It’s an obvious sign to get your brakes checked. Just like a “check engine” light, once you see it you know you need to visit Ed Cain’s Auto Service
- Spongy Brakes / Shaky Steering wheel- Anyone who has been driving long enough will know when brakes do not function properly. If you need to step hard on the brake or even the slightest touch triggers the brakes, call Ed Cain’s Auto Service.
- Strange noises- We all know the sound of a poorly functioning engine, and a driver knows when something is not right just by listening to strange sounds coming from the pedals. Noisy, grinding and squeaky sounds mean you need to go to Ed Cain’s Auto Service immediately.
Brake Service Repair
When we perform our routine brake check, we measure the front and rear brake pad wear. If it’s too thin then we recommend that you have it replaced immediately. We also measure for drum or rotor wear.